Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tagged by Amanda!

What were you doing 10 years ago? I was going through Driver's Ed with my good friend Callie! Those were the times!

5 Years ago? I was attending SLCC getting my pre reqs for nursing and writing Spencer faithfully every week while he served a mission.

5 months ago? attending second semester of nursing school! Only two more to go!

5 Things on my to-do list:
1. workout
2. clean the house (hey, I left my husband home alone for a week, it needs it!)
3. Do reading for my English class
4. Do an assignment for the English class
5. Take my check to the bank!


5 Favorite Snacks:
1. Water! I usually have a water bottle with me where ever I go
2. granola bars
3. Yogurt
4. pistachios
5. fruit snacks

5things I'd do with a Billion Dollars:
1. Buy a house
2. Buy Spencer his dream truck
3. Buy some new clothes. I am in desperate need
4. Donate some to Primary Children's
5. Share with the fam

5 Places I've lived:
1. Sandy, UT
2. West Jordan, UT
3. Rupert, ID
4. Burley, ID
5. and back to West Jordan, UT

5 Things you might not know about me:
1. My new goal is to not eat past 8:00 pm
2. I love to sing in the car. (Spencer and I had a great time in the car on the way home from Idaho tonight! I love the song "Bleeding Love" and I sang that a lot tonight)
3. I volunteered at Primary Children's on the cancer unit three years ago.
4. I hate lightning!
5. I hate boogers!!!

I tag Callie, Lacey, Kim, Rani, and Tiffany!

3 comments:

Halfords said...

I love to sing in the car too!! I'm the one you laugh at as you drive by cause I'm rockin out!!

Kimberly said...

Fun facts!! I'm just getting started w. mine!

Jamie Ortega said...

I love it when people I haven't seen in years find my blog. Its been such a long time since high school. I hope you and Spencer are wonderful and happy. A quick update with me. Right now we are living in Seattle, WA while Reuben does a law internship, we have a two year old boy Isaac, and a little girl due any day now! After Aug. we will move back to Iowa with two kids and finish our last year of Law School. Once Reuben graduates we will hopefully move back to Seattle or Portland. I would love to hear what you and Spencer have been up too and anyone else you still keep in touch with from high school.