Thursday, June 26, 2008

I get to see Spencer tonight!

(My sweet husband sent me this picture on my phone. I was missing him and needed to see him!I love when he winks at me:) )


I am so excited that I get to see Spencer tonight! I have missed him like crazy! This week has been so busy for the both of us, which is great cuz it sure makes time go by quick! Spencer works at his job from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm and then he goes and does more construction on a side job! He has been getting home at 1 or 2am! As for me,I felt like I was going crazy this week! It hasn't been easy to work full time and do all my homework for school! I am mentally & physically drained. Not to mention I have a cold/flu. I took Paysley to the vet this week. The vet couldn't feel any babies yet and said it's probably too soon to tell. We hope that's the reason anyway! We will keep ya updated! (The photo on the right was taken at our old town house in Burley. Look at those Lillies! We planted them last year and here they are again! Don't mind my shadow!)

2 comments:

Halfords said...

Being away is hard! I'm glad you get to see him and I hope you feel better!

Kimberly said...

Yeah!! I bet you're so excited to see your hubby!!