Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Great job Abby & Gage!!!

Yesterday I went to Abby & Gage's Preschool program. They sang fun songs for 30 minutes! Gage is at the top on the right hand side and Abby is on the bottom right hand side! The pictures didn't turn out so well because of the lighting. Anyway, they were so cute! They made me laugh! They kept waving to me, I loved it! I can't believe how big they are! Abby is 4 and Gage will be 4 in a few weeks!
Poor Spencer has been so sick this week. It started out with a sore throat and has turned into a full fledged cold. He has an awful cough! I have never heard him with such a bad cough before. He has been sticking toilet paper up his nose cuz it runs all the time, but he did not want me to take a picture (cuz I would probably post it). As for me, I have had a sharp pain on my left lower side of my abdomen so my Dr. is going to see me this Friday. That was sweet of him cuz he was booked out til the middle of August! Hopefully we will both start feeling better!

4 comments:

Halfords said...

I'm sorry you both are so sick! I hope you guys feel better soon...

Hodges Family said...

Sharp shooting pains are never good! I hope everything turns out ok and i hope spencer starts feeling better.

Kimberly said...

Cute kids!! Sounds like you had fun!! Sorry to hear you guys aren't feeling well -- darn it! You're not supposed to be sick & have colds in the summer (although it sure doesn't feel like summer most days!!) Hope you get feeling better soon!!

Brooke said...

You are such a good Auntie! We have all had some nasty cold stuff too--Eric is still suffering after about two weeks. Hope all is better soon!

PS What is this "Family" title? And the sharp pains? Are you hiding some news from me????