Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer time fun!

Let me tell ya what has gone on about every day this week. I wake up, do my assignments for English. I hate them so bad it makes me want to cry! Then I workout. Somewhere during that time one of my sisters calls and wants to go swimming, so then I go swimming! We have had sooooo much fun in our pool. Both my sisters come along with all their kids and my Aunt Claudia comes too. I'm usually the one swimming with the kids. The kids are doing so good! Today Elle & Emma were swimming in the deep end! We have fun doing tricks like hand stands. Abby & Gage love to swim too, but they love to sit in the hot tub the most. Gage will surprise me when I am in the pool and say "catch me" and he'll jump right into my arms. After swimming for about an hour, I work on my tan with my sisters! Spencer is jealous that I get to go swimming so we are planning a swimming date for Saturday, anyone want to join? Spencer has had a tough week at work. He has been laying tile so his poor knees are killing him! He works so hard! I admire him so much! I can't wait to spend this weekend with him!

3 comments:

Hodges Family said...

You are lucky your sisters live close iam very jealous of that. And fun to have a pool!

Halfords said...

I wish I could go swimming! I'm so jealous. 3 more weeks and I can!!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun. Tell your sisters hi and I hope everything is going great.