Friday, June 6, 2008

Hard day!


Today was a hard day for me. Spencer dropped Paysley off at a house in Layton to get bred. I think Spencer and I were both shocked by the way I acted. I had crocodile tears last night just thinking about Paysley going to a house where she doesn't know anyone. Paysley gets scared around people she doesn't know, the only people she loves to be with is me, Spencer, and my mom. I know...she's a dog, but she's my dog. Hopefully this will all be worth it because I am not a fan of Paysley being gone! Chade has been looking for Paysley throughout the house all day. He is not a fan either!

1 comment:

Hodges Family said...

I am so sorry you had to leave your dog. It probably alot like leaving elisa for the first time. I left her with grandma for one night. And I cried the whole way to idaho.