Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm gonna miss him...

This weekend has been fun! Although, Spencer's cough is back and I am getting what he had a week ago. Not good timing. Yesterday, instead of swimming, Spencer and I decided to go to the zoo. It was fun! We love their apple cones and our favorite animals to watch are the monkeys! We took pics, but our scanner isn't letting us scan them for some odd unkown reason! Darn Computers! Today I (along with Chade & Paysley) will be heading up to Idaho to work with my mom for a week! I have a hard time leaving Spencer! It just never gets any easier. He will be coming up on the weekend though. I am already looking forward to that. I will miss him like crazy! The only reason I am going to survive is I will be with my mom and her I always have a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Hodges Family said...

I hate being apart from Brody also I hope you have fun in rupert!

Brooke said...

Have fun--and good luck with the departure.