Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Spencer and I had a great weekend! He is now feeling better, so I am happy about that! On Saturday we went to my nieces Elle, Emma, and Abby's dance recital. They did such a great job! I have to brag a bit, I'm the first one who taught them how to dance! When Spencer was on his mission I babysat them a lot and I would turn on music and just start dancing with them. I know funny, huh? Then Saturday night we went to the horse show! It is a huge tradition in my family. It was fun to be with my mom and watch her ride. She is so talented!
Today (Sunday) we went and watched my sister Jen speak in church. She did a great job! Talk about emotional! She talked about fathers and she had me, my brother, and sister Patti all write a personal story about our dad and she read them in her talk! It was great! Elle, Emma, Abby, and Gage also sang in sacrament. It was fun! We told my dad that the kids were singing so he came to listen. He had no idea Jen was speaking so that was fun. It was a great surprise. After church, Spencer and I visited my uncle Denny, my dad, and my grandpa Christensen. I wish we could have seen my father inlaw, but he's in Idaho. Spencer is such a big daddy's boy, I love it! We hope they all had a great father's Day! They deserve it! I just want to take this time to tell Spencer how much I love him! He has taken such great care of me this weekend since I am in pain! He is so great and I could not ask for a better husband! He means everything to me and I love spending all the time I can with him! I love you, Spencer!

2 comments:

Halfords said...

We had fun seeing you last night. Thanks for the yummy chocolate cake!

Bailey Family said...

Jessica~ I have been meaning to comment and look at your blog... I am not the best at this thing yet. So fun to be blog friends though. Such a good way to keep in touch. How are things for you guys? It is fun reading up on your life. That really is such a small world that your sister knows Erin and did her hair. What are the odds of that? haha! She is a cute girl, we are just getting to know her because she married one of Ryans mission companions.