Sunday, June 8, 2008

The weekend is almost over

Our weekend went well. Saturday we babysat my niece and nephews and then afterwards we went out to dinner and went grocery shopping, finally we have food! Today went well. Our talks in church are finally over with! They went well. We had our fan club front and center row (my sisters Jen and Patti and their kids). I talked on education and having my sisters there made it more emotional than I thought. School has been tough but I know it is also a huge blessing. It has been kinda tough having Max (the Yorkie) here with us. Lets just say he isn't too well potty trained (thank goodness for doggy diapers). I think Spencer appreciates our dogs so much more! Paysley and Max absolutely love being around each other. Spencer took Paysley outside for a minute and Max went crazy! They are cute together and we should be expecting pups in nine weeks!

The Picture: I went outside to dump the garbage, so Max & Paysley sat by our door whining til I came back. Spencer thought it was cute and took a picture.

No comments: