Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our week so far...



This morning I had an English class from 7am to 8:30am. It was online, so I have no idea what I am doing yet. The Instructor wasn't even on. Oh well. Hopefully I figure it out soon. Spencer and I have to give talks in our ward this Sunday. Yeah, fun huh? Exactly what we're thinking! haha! I was assigned to speak on continuing education. I was actually happy about that subject because it will be easy for me to speak on. Poor Spencer got Safety in the Gospel. He wasn't too thrilled about that one. I just finished writing mine, so hopefully it all goes well. Today I am getting my hair done by my big sis Jen! I am way excited about that. Tomorrow, my cousin is getting married so we will be attending that all day. Friday, Paysley gets bred! The lady has both a shih tzu male and a yorkie male. I think we are going to breed her to a yorkie. That way we can make more money off of the pups. I keep telling Spencer I will have a hard time getting rid of the pups because I become way too attached! Seriously...he'll have to pry the puppies from my hands! Anyone interested in a shorkie pup? (pic. of shorkies to the side!)
These pictures are of past pups from www.pricelesspups.net the Founder of the Shorkie breed here in the USA www.pricelesspups.net
*To see pics of the shorkies that we had when we bred Paysley~visit paysleyspups.blogspot.com*

2 comments:

Hodges Family said...

That puppy is so cute we want a dog really bad. But we can't have them were we live now and the house we are trying to buy doesn't have a back yard or a fence yet so brody doesn't want a dog until all that is completed but I think Elisa would love a puppy maybe I can convince him to get one of yours!!

Anonymous said...

Hi There! My name is Stefanie White and I found your blog online and noticed you have the two pictures of my shorkies on your blog. The one in the Jean jacket and the one in the blue sweater. I I am thankful you think they are cute enough to use on your site/blog. I have no problem with you suing them if you put a link on there and put these pictres are of past pups from www.pricelesspups.net the Founder of the Shorkie breed here in the USA
www.pricelesspups.net
Id appreciate it so much. We have had alot of breeders taking things from our site or offline and we ahve to be so careful now adays. Please do not take this the wrong way!!! I think it is a huge compliment that you have then on your site.. but I do not want people confused.
Thanks so much and God bless you and your family...hugs and puppy kissses
Steffy white
fell free to email me pricelesspups@yahoo.com