Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Resolutions!

Jess: Graduate, find a great job, work on food storage, and enjoy 2009!
Spencer: Read scriptures every night, read 2 church books, exercise atleast 3 times a week, buy atleast 3 things a month for food storage, and have 72 hour kits ready.

We had fun bringing in the New Year, but we forgot our camera! We went to my sister, Jen's house, ate dinner, and yes, played Guitar Hero! We hope everyone has a great New Year. Leave us a comment with your New Year's Resolution! We would love to hear it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Resolutions! www.shelfreliance.com is a great resource to get your started on your preparedness goals!! Good luck. Also, if you use code save15 you can save 15% at checkout!

Lacey said...

happy new year! I too am working on food storage this year. My goal is every time we go to the grocery store we have to get something for food storage.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! My goal is to make it through school! :) Yes, I'm going back, already started my second quarter before break! Good luck on your school!