Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Elle!


My sweet Elle


Today is my niece, Elle's, bday! I can't believe she is seven years old! It seems so crazy to think! I was so excited when she was born! She was the first one out of my nieces and nephews, so I was ready to have a baby in the family! She is so darn cute and I love her to death! I am so glad I have the privilege of being like a second mom to her! I went to her bday party tonight and forgot my darn camera. All my nieces and nephews on my side were there. I love them all so much! I am one lucky aunt! The song, "Don't you know you're Beautiful," by Kellie Pickler is my song to my sweet little nieces! I will always want the best for them! Happy Birthday, El! I love ya to death!

1 comment:

Holly and Derek said...

Oh I love Elle! Derek and I called her last night and we were both just so happy to talk to her and we think she is just the cutest thing and such a good girl! All of our neices and nephews are so darn cute!