Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The best sisters a girl could ask for!!!

I seriously have the two best sisters in the whole world! I love them so much and I truly consider them my best friends. We all have so much fun together. When I am in school, I don't have a lot of time to spend with them and I hate that. I look up to them more than they will ever know. They are such good wives and mothers. They really make their house a home! I remember when I was considering starting nursing school a year earlier than expected and Jen said to me- It's not easy moving up in the world, or everyone would do it, but I know you can do it! Well, with that great advice from one of my successful sisters, I started, and now I am about to graduate! I sure can't wait to have them at my graduation. As all of you know I have been sick and it is only getting worse. My sweet sister, Patti, called today and wanted to bring us dinner! She didn't know I was still sick. She always offers to bring dinner. Well she came over with taco soup, bread sticks, chips & salsa, and chocolate chip cookies! That was so sweet of her. I love my two sisters so much and they are everything I want to become!!!

3 comments:

Hodges Family said...

Sisters are seriously the best! I hope you feel better soon!

Kimberly said...

Sisters are the best! I'm glad you've been blessed with some wonderful ones!! Get feeling better!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Amen to that! I don't know what I'd do without my sis! Seriously! Your blog is way cute, by the way. :)