Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So sweeeet...


Here is a pic. of Spencer & one of our pups. We love having the pups around. They are so much fun. Their eyes are now open and they can get around quite well. We sure are going to have our hands full! Spencer has enjoyed getting back to work. His finger still bothers him time to time, but he doesn't let it get in the way. Spencer has been working so hard. He goes to his job and then afterwards he goes and works on his side jobs. He has a ton of people wanting him to do work for them. It sure is great. Although, I miss my husband when he doesn't get home til late, but I'm keeping pretty busy myself. I am looking forward to Labor Day weekend so we'll both have Monday off, hopefully! I love Spencer so much! He has supported me so much while I am in school and not working. I appreciate how hard he works for us and I love him very much! I mean it when I say I married my best friend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing well and keeping busy with the pups! I sent you an email again...let me know!

Halfords said...

They are so cute!! I want to see them in person still :)

Lindsay said...

Cute puppies! I love them.

Kimberly said...

Jess, I'm so happy that you and Spenc are SO happy together! I can tell how much you love him!! The puppies are super cute -- I bet they're fun!