Friday, August 8, 2008

GeTtInG cLoSeR...

Paysley still has not had her babies yet. I have been checking her temperature and this morning it dropped. I read that when her temp. drops, she will go into labor within 24 hours. I sure hope so! I want to be able to go to the Cassia Fair next weekend and my vet said I could travel with the pups if they are a week old. Paysley is restless and breathes heavy which is a sign that labor will happen soon. Her pups are kicking and moving like crazy! It is so fun to feel them. Well...here's the update for people who were asking! P.S. I will be posting pics of the pups on the blog I made for them. It is at paysleyspups.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Good luck with the pups! I'm in Boise, and since I took three years off from school, this Fall, will be my second year back. I wish I could come to the fair, these fish we have can't be left...bummer! How's things going for you?