Monday, August 18, 2008

There's no place like home!

Spencer & I had a fun weekend. It all started Friday night when we headed to Idaho. The traffic was so bad near Bountiful, so Spencer decided to take a detour (I was not too happy about it since it probably took longer, sorry hon!). When we got to Idaho, my awesome vet met us at his office so he could look at the pups & give Paysley a shot. I was thrilled when he told me they all look great! Then we went to my mom's house. My sister Jen and her fam had also come up. We had a barbeque and my nieces, Elle & Abby couldn't get enough of the pups; infact, they both picked out their favorites and held them all weekend. They were great puppy sitters! I love them to death! Anyway, Saturday I worked out with my mom and sister. It was a blast if I can say that about a workout :)! During that time Spencer went with his dad and brother fishing. He had a great time. I love it when he gets to spend time with his dad because he's such a daddy's boy and I love it! We went to the Cassia Fair that night. It was fun all except for the fact I had gotten sick earlier that day so I couldn't enjoy my favorite sandwich there at the fair. We saw a few old friends so that was fun. Then Sunday we spent time with my fam and Spencer's fam. We love Idaho and miss it there. I was telling my mom when we were driving through Burley how funny it is that I just love that lil town. There sure is no place like home; hence, the title!

4 comments:

Hodges Family said...

There is no place like home I love going back to rupert especially for the little events they have that is what makes it so special and it is always nice to see and spend time with family I am glad you had a great time. what is your favorite sandwich?

Anonymous said...

I'm studying Accounting...It's fun..this is my third time I've changed my major so :/ Anyway, puppies are so much fun! Sorry you haven't gotten much sleep either! About Mike and Brittin....Mike needs to grow up. He is a pain to everyone and I personally think that he falls deeply in love with her then gets scared, so breaks up with her...been going on for a couple years that way.

Anonymous said...

By the way...where are you getting all the cute back grounds?

Holly and Derek said...

I am glad that you were able to go to Burley and spend time with the family. When I talked with you all, it made me really homesick. However, things are going well here and even though it is a ton of work (like 16 hours every day)I enjoy learning all of the stuff. Holly and I love you guys, and we hope that you are doing well.