Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fun times!

Last night I went with my aunt to the Usana Ampitheater to see Martina Mcbride in concert! It was so awesome! We had so much fun dancing and belting out her songs (Thank goodness the speakers are so loud :) She is an amazing singer and classy woman! We had great seats! It was a blast! We even made it on the big screen on the stage! Thanks Tam for the fun night! Chris Young and Jack Ingram also performed. They were both great as well!

I am now finished with summer classes and have a break for a couple weeks, boy am I excited! I can finally have a summer! Paysley's pups are due this next week, so stay tuned!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love Martina McBride -- I bet her concert was great! Enjoy your time off of school!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess! Remember when Clay Walker was popular? We use to dance to him all the time! I found your blog from Kara's..mine is private, but if you want an invite, let me know! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

sjhalford said...

Hey Krystal! My email is kunz_32@hotmail.com. I would love to see what you are up to! I still love Clay Walker, ahh memories!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little new to the blogging stuff, so you'll have to forgive me. :) Do you mind if I put a link to your blog from mine?

a farmers wife and her real life said...

I love Martina! Any pups yet?