Monday, September 1, 2008

Our 4 day weekend!

Spencer & I had a great four day weekend. He didn't have to work Friday or Monday which was great. We finished watching season 3 of Prison Break just in time for season 4 to start tonight. It is an awesome show. As for today, we didn't do much but hang out. My nieces and nephew came to see the pups. They are absolutely in love with them. Their favorite pup is Scout. I guess they talk about him constantly and even made a bed for him, how sweet! Spencer made a pretty big box for the pups so when they get older they will have a confined place to play and it will be easy to keep them clean. I'm so glad my husband is handy! This was my last free weekend without studying. After this week, it's test after test! Aww well! I am glad Spencer and I had a great weekend together! Happy Labor Day!

No comments: