Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cute as ever!!!

Buster
Frodo
Scout
Bella
Oliver


I am getting sad that these puppies will be leaving soon. They are so much fun and we love them to death! They are still pretty easy to take care of even though they require more time (we take them outside and we are out there for so long because people crowd around them like crazy, oh well atleast they are getting potty trained!) They love to try and get our attention too. When I walk in the house after I have been at school, they all jump up and try to get to me, I love it! We are going to miss them...tear.

3 comments:

Hodges Family said...

Are all of your puppies sold?

Hodges Family said...

How much are they not that I would know how to get it to my house. Elisa loves dogs and we have been thinking about getting one now that we have a house

Lindsay said...

They are so cute! Getting big too. Have you got them sold off already?