Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We have all our puppies sold except Buster and now Scout...

Our VERY playful Scout
Here's our cute little Buster!

Things here have been going good. I have got an awful cold which makes studying sooo hard! I have two tests coming up this Monday and I am not looking forward to it. It definitely is hard to study for two different classes at the same time. Our pups are still sooo good and easy to take care of! I am going to miss them. Three of the pups go to their new homes this Sunday and Bella will go to her new home on Oct. 5th. It is fun to have them around, but I know they are going to good homes! Spencer is working hard like usual and loves to watch football esp. BYU to his wife's dismay, haha!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Your puppies are too cute! Looks like you'll just have to keep Buster! (Okay, I'm sure you'll find a good home for him soon, but keeping him could be fun too!)

Hodges Family said...

Yeah Brody shot my hopes down I seriously think Your puppies are the cutest things ever though! Tell Spencer I am proud of him for Liking BYU football!

Halfords said...

That's sad the pups are all leaving! Tell Spencer to let you keep one :) Just kidding, ha ha..