Tuesday, July 8, 2008

When it rains, it pours!

(Isn't my lil family cute!?!?)

My poor husband came home early from work yesterday because he was in so much pain! We think he once again has kidney stones! He had them when he was really young and then again after he returned home from his mission. When he got them after his mission, a few weeks later, I got ovarian cysts. Now, I got the cysts first and then just a few weeks later Spencer gets kidney stones! How ironic! Needless to say, we're both in pain and have a hard time walking. I am sure glad we got each other! I love you, Spence!

2 comments:

Hodges Family said...

I think that you to should Check into the hospital. When I had kidney stones they told me to drink lots of orange Juice because the acid would break them up! I just drug myself though that seemed to work better I hope you guys feel better soon!

Kimberly said...

Darn it!! Ironic is right! Hope you guys feel better soon!!!