Wednesday, July 16, 2008

There's nothing better than family!

As I write this post, I am quite emotional. I just want to thank our family for the love and support they have given us; especially, since our car and all Spencer's tools have been stolen. Tonight we got a knock on the door and when we opened it, my sister, Jen stood there with a drill set and a check for us. It brought both Spencer and I to tears! We appreciate it so much! Thanks Dad & Raelynne for the drill set! Also, thank you to my mom, my sister's Jen & Patti & their 'lil families, and my Aunt Claudia & Uncle Denny for pitching in and giving us the check. You guys are always here for us and we want you all to know we love you so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica,
This is Spence's cousin Danielle; I just checked your blog and I am in shock. I'm so sorry about your car. That's awful. How/when did this happen? I just don't understand why bad things happen to good people. That's great that your family was able to help you guys. If there's anything we can do let us know. We love you guys!

Emily Peterson said...

Jess,
Sorry about your car and tools. I am glad you have a blog. It will be fun to reconnect with you and get to know Spencer through your blog. I love your pictures. Cute dogs!

Lindsay said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the car. What a bummer. What would we do without family. I'm so happy they were able to help out. We love you and think of you guys often.

Halfords said...

I am so sorry you guys! Please let us know if there's anything we can do. We love you!!

Hodges Family said...

Jess that is awful I am so sorry there is nothing like family to help when times are tuff sometimes I think things happen just so we realize how much we love the people in are lives! let me know If I can do anything brody has lots of tools I am willing to part with on your behalf!