Saturday, July 19, 2008

MeMoRy LaNe...

I took this from my sister in law's blog. I thought it was a cute idea. Play along if you'd like to..1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together(Jess or Spencer). It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
P.S. For those who have asked...we still haven't found our car :( I would not wish this on my worst enemy!

3 comments:

Halfords said...

I remember doing turbo jam at your house and we were rocking out. Then I totally stunk at that pull up bar. Good times!

Hodges Family said...

I remember the summer we did everything together and we would stay up all night waiting for a phone call hahaha! I also remember always hanging out in your basement with everyone those were good times!

Brooke said...

I remember the first time I finally met you and your sisters. Shauna kept telling me that you were pretty much her daughters since she never had any--and then all of her stories she had shopping with the three beautiful skinny girls. I was thinking that maybe this was the wrong family to join--not skinny and not so beautiful as you girlies! Good thing you all turned out to be nice as well!