Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We are moving...

Yes, that is right, we are moving and I don't know where! We have had the worst luck in these darn apartments! We walked out to the parking lot tonight and noticed someone had stolen a tire off our car. Seriously? We have the worst luck, but hey guess what, they put a donut tire under it, so it wouldn't fall or whatever! And guess what, if we don't fix it, it will get towed. Seriously, we are done, done, done with this place. So, to sum up, we will be house hunting because we are just sitting targets at this place. Lets see what has all happened to us here: 1-we live below a drunk guy who gave us crap the first year we lived here (I swear one day he is going to be about dead on the stairs and I have told Spencer I WILL NOT resuscitate his butt~you know what I mean). 2-I was here studying with my friend and a guy knocks on our door claiming to be police. I looked at the window and he had a knife looking thing in his hand while he is banging on my door and window while trying to look thru the blinds (No, he was not police by the way, the real police came later). 3-Our car gets stolen. Yes, we do find it, but everything is gone inside including all Spencer's tools, IPOD, camera, and yes, keys to both our cars. 4- I get hit on numerous times by weirdos nearby~ I even had a guy try to hang around me while doing laundry. Seriously, I was covered in sweat from my recent workout. Some guys are freaks! 5-I take Chade & Paysley out potty at 3am and a guy dressed all in black is walking briskly from parking lot to parking lot~ Yes, Paysley barked at him like crazy and it was scary! It then happened a few days later, but now he had more partners in crime. Don't worry, I no longer take them out that late!!! 6- Now to the present day~a tire is taken from our car, but don't forget the nice gesture of the donut tire underneath. Yes, the cops know us well around here! Infact, they are on their way (Could it be a good thing my dad is the Judge? One might think!) If you think we live in a creepy place, you could be surprised, no one else around us has EVER had a problem. Go figure!

4 comments:

Hodges Family said...

Jess I am sorry. I would move to!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about all your bad luck Jess! That really sucks! I would be moving as quickly as possible too! Good luck finding a new place.

Kabe 'n Dave said...

GOOD GRIEF! K, I don't blame you for wanting to move. I'd get the heck outta that place! (BTW, the whole not-gonna-resuscitate-his-butt thing, HILARIOUS!) I'm so sorry you've had such bad luck. If it makes you feel any better(which I know it won't), my hubby and I had horrible luck like that kinda stuff for the 1st 2 yrs we were married. NOT COOL.

Anonymous said...

What a bummer. You guys are such troopers to deal with all of that. I hope you find somewhere great.