Tuesday, May 19, 2009

sJh UpDaTe

Here's some more pics from graduation~thanks to my friend Lori (She is the one with me in the pics). Jen has some too...infact, she probably has the most, so when I get those I will post them!
Yes, this picture made the Salt Lake Tribune! When we were in line outside waiting to walk in, all us nursing grads were well, being ourselves, haha! We finally told the other grads that we are RN's and then they totally understood!!!!

Oh, I forgot to tell ya what's on my cap! My sisters made this cute lil flower to put on it, so they could find me in the huge crowd. I thought they were crazy at first, but turns out it was genious!





I just realized I haven't blogged for almost 2 weeks~so unlike me! So here's a little update ~ After graduation we headed up to Idaho to spend time with my mom and for Spencer's cousin's farewell. We had so much fun! We miss Idaho so much! We spent the weekend at my mom's. It was so fun to workout early with my mom before she went off to work (Yes, I admit, I wasn't a fan hearing her come down the stairs that early, haha). It was a blast though. Spencer and I laughed when we realized both our eye dr's and fav. restaurant are there, along with the dog's groomer and vet!!! I guess there's no place like home! Now that we are back home, we are both keeping busy. Spencer has a great job and is either on the phone or doing paper work! I don't mind sharing him because he's such a great worker which is much needed out in the work field these days. As for me, I have been working on my nursing license application. Who knew it was a long process...and I thought I was done jumping through hoops, geesh! When that is all lined up, I can take the NCLEX and get a job! For now I will still be studying...for the NCLEX!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Fun pictures!!

Mama Bean said...

WE really made the SL trib???