Friday, May 8, 2009

Pinning Ceremony & Graduation!!! Time of my life!!!

My Pinning Ceremony for just us graduating nurses was held Thursday night! It was a lot of fun and of course I had my fan club!!! Here I am with my 3 favorite girls! ...and here's my new haircut! I love it and have had sooo many compliments! My sisters sure know how to do hair!
Here I am sitting with one of my fellow classmates. We are patiently waiting for the program to start!

My fan club...Abby, mom, Elle, and Emma!
Me and my mom!

Me with my beautiful sisters!!!




Here I am at SLCC Graduation. We are in line waiting to make an entrance!
Here I am...somewhere!
My friend is the one with her hands up and I am the one getting ready to walk up to her. About 3 seconds after this pic was taken, we let everyone know how thrilled we were!


Here are my cute nieces and nephews waiting for me to come out of graduation, so they can give me all these flowers...how sweet!
My mom with the kids and my grandparents!
My dad with Chance!
Here I am with my beautiful sisters again!
Here I am with Chance & Gage! They wanted to wear my honors stuff, so I let them :)
Me with my nieces! They also wanted to wear my honors stuff! This picture definitely shows how exhausted I am! I can barely keep my head up after this 2 year nursing program!
Me with my rock! I love ya Spencer!

Here I am with my husband and inlaws!

And here we are again! It's not the same picture...look at the flag :)

Here I am with my WONDERFUL parents! I couldn't have done it without them! If you are wondering what they have around them...well let me tell ya~ When we graduate we wear Gratitude stoles! I bought 4 and wore them during graduation. After, I presented one to Spencer, my dad, my mom, and my grandparents. The stole of Gratitude represents those who have stood by us and helped us through this journey! They are all so deserving of it! I love you all!

And another one :)
Cute 'lil Emma in my cap! Future grad!!!

Gage in my honors cords! He was so cute...when I walked out of graduation, he ran up and gave me a pink rose! Thanks bud!

Chance being the cute lil guy that he is!
Thanks to everyone who came! It was so much fun. It was an emotional, wonderful day and I am glad I got to share it with all of you!

9 comments:

a farmers wife and her real life said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting that you are done. And I'll bet you feel SOO good being done too!

Jamie Ortega said...

Congrats! Is it hard to believe that you are done? Reuben graduates in a week a I am having the hardest time believing that we are all done.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I bet you can't believe it is over.

Hodges Family said...

Hope you are having lots of fun this weekend with no studying!

Holly and Derek said...

Congrats little sis! I am sure it was not easy, and I am proud of you for sticking with it!

Kimberly said...

Good Job Jess!! That's so great! I'm really excited for you! Be proud of yourself for this -- it's a great accomplishment!!

Lacey said...

congrats! I LOVE all the pictures. hey, maybe we can actually do lunch or something now! I'm pretty sure I deserve a gratitude thing as well for gregg's. haha! You go girl!

Dani said...

Congratulations Jess! I'm so happy for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Jess that is awesome. You are amazing. Your hair is darling and your mom and sisters are as gorgeous as ever. Please tell them all hello for me. Way to go!