Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I am done with nursing school...talk about mixed emotions!

I had my last final this morning! Words cannot express the feelings I have! I am either extremely happy or on the verge of tears (I think we all know it's not because I will miss the program:) Life is going to be a little strange because after two years, my life has totally changed! I am so excited for my pinning ceremony and graduation and having most of my family there! It has been an experience I will never forget and am so grateful I stuck to it. What don't kill ya definitely makes ya stronger! Spencer, thanks for everything!!! Holy cow, I could not have done it without you!!!

Patti, thanks for doing my hair, I LOVE IT!!!

4 comments:

Halfords said...

Congrats Jess! You deserve it. You've worked hard! WE love ya

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jess! You will be the best nurse out there!

Holly and Derek said...

Congrats Jess! Let's see some pictures of your hair!

Hodges Family said...

Congrats!