Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Seriously?

I have come to the conclusion that I hate the saying "Good things happen to good people." I think that is the biggest load of you know what! Seriously? Who in the right mind would say such a thing? Maybe people should realize that bad things happen to even better people. Yeah, I like that one much better. I mean trials are based on strengths, right? Anyway, for all those who have gone through hard times, I am sure you will understand right where I am coming from. Now, Spencer and I are not ones to complain or expect a handout and we know we are in control of our own attitudes (my new saying lately) BUT, we definitely dont need to hear that dumb quote. Why this venting...well, Spencer was in a car wreck this morning, so that call ruined my day. The end...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope he is o.k?! Sorry you had a bad day, your love will help you through anything :)

a farmers wife and her real life said...

Is Spencer okay? I hope everything turns out well!

Kimberly said...

I hope today is a better day!