Wednesday, June 3, 2009

~Busy, Busy, Busy~


For more than a week, Spencer and I have been running ragged. This past weekend we went to Idaho to pack up the rest of our stuff from our cute 'lil duplex in Idaho. We laughed when we saw how big, nice, and cute our first home was. It was so much fun living in Idaho! We miss it! Anyway, sorry for the rambling, we spent all weekend loading it up and then when we came back here, we had to unload it. We had fun though. We find that we can entertain ourselves quite easily. We also found that we would give any other couple a run for their money when it comes to stuff like the Newlywed Game. We seriously know each other so well! This week I have been helping Spencer with work. He is a manager over a company and today I had to help him install insulation for one of his workers. Talk about blood, sweat, and tears...Okay, maybe not tears, but it was hard work. First off, I was dressed in my husband's dirty, baggy, work clothes along with my bottom scrub pants from school (I knew they would be put to good use). I also had to wear goggles and a mask. It was an awful feeling. Then I had to load huge bags of insulation that weighed a ton into some machine. Spencer said it didn't go fast, but he was wrong. I think he was trying to make me feel better about working for him, but once the machine started, I knew he was a big, fat liar! I worked my butt off~too bad there is no pictures of me covered in sweat and insulation with my eyes bright red from irritation~just this picture that Spencer had to get of my arm. Both my arms are so sore! I am sure the home owners had a good laugh at me, probably because they watched this crazy girl running in the back of a truck with insulation blowing everywhere. Well, there's an update. Can't wait to be a nurse and I feel soooo bad for the people that work under Spencer. Now it is midnight and I still have to study. It has been a long day!

2 comments:

Hodges Family said...

Sounds Fun!

Mama Bean said...

Were you living in Idaho through all of school, cause I know you had your apt that you LOVE so much!!???