Friday, June 26, 2009

Tribute to MJ


I was sad to hear the passing of Michael Jackson. I mean, what is a childhood without his songs?! I remember several times my sisters turning up his songs and we all danced. Yes, with hairbrushes...we were cool! Turn up your volume to hear some of my fav. songs from the King of Pop! If you are on facebook, look at my videos...my sister Jen, does a great job singing his song "Beat It" hehe!
Tribute to MJ Part II
So to begin, I will start with our night. Spencer and I are saving money by being creative~well hanging out at home! We watched Friends just as we do every night. On the show, Rachel ate a cookie, so at around midnight, I thought hmm I want a cookie (yes, this show influences us in the wrong wayyyy). Now giving me a cookie is like giving me an ounce of alcohol (never tried it, but I have no doubt). I walked over to the computer and turned up my MJ songs from the blog and started dancing. Spencer casually watched until his cookie kicked in and he joined me! It was so much fun! We busted our moves to "Man in the Mirror." I am pretty sure we have a whole routine down (I'm thinking we missed our calling~our parents would be so proud :) AND I am sure MJ had a good smile...did I say smile? I meant laugh! Awhh I love my husband and the crazy, fun things we do for entertainment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to watch that. What entertainment.