Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Spencer's new truck!


Can I just say that I love seeing Spencer happy?!?! Last night we purchased Spencer this truck and it's exactly what he has been looking for! He was so excited and I absolutely loved seeing the smile on his face! He deserves this truck more than anyone I've ever known. He's never had a great vehicle, but never complained about it once. Infact, that is one thing my mom said she loved about Spencer when we first started dating. He could get any car to run and was totally content with it. Spencer is such a hard worker and deserves this truck! I love you Spence! I am so glad you are now driving this truck!

5 comments:

Halfords said...

Looks nice guys! I'm excited for ya

Anonymous said...

Congrats to him! Sounds like you guys have had a rough past, so sounds like he does deserve it! How'd ya know school sucks?!? How's it going for you? I didn't know you were into the nursing thing, but that's way cool! Good for you and good luck!

Hodges Family said...

That looks like fun and yes after all the crazy stuff that has happened lately he deserves to have a little fun!

Lacey said...

Cool for him. Trucks are nice to have around. I really got on here to wish you a happy birthday. I hope it's a good one!

Kimberly said...

That's fun! I bet he's excited ... now all you have to worry about is him 'busting' snow drifts all winter long ... or maybe it's just my crazy husband that loves to do that (and ends up getting stuck!) Anyways ... that's cool!