Sunday, October 5, 2008

My birthday!


Today is my birthday and it has been awesome so far! Spencer is a great husband and really fun to be around! He got me the wii fitness and it is a blast! Spencer and I are quite competitive so we have been challenging each other and come to find out, it is a great workout! We are both sweating and have had tons of water! It also tells ya your BMI and your center of balance, etc!
I have seen most of my family today and it has been great. Although, my last two pups went to their new homes today, but I know they will be very well taken care of! Well Spencer is challenging me to another game...

6 comments:

a farmers wife and her real life said...

Happy Birthday Jess! Hope the rest of your day is great!

Hodges Family said...

Happy Birthday I hope the rest of your day was a great one!

Kimberly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Don't beat Spencer too bad on the Wii ... Hope the rest of your day is great!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm a day late! Hope you had a great day!

Halfords said...

happy birthday!! we love you!

Holly and Derek said...

Happy Birthday Jess! Sorry Derek and I couldn't be there! I want to play the Wii! We will have to play when we come home for Christmas!!