Monday, October 13, 2008

Our weekend

Spencer and I had a great weekend. On Saturday we headed to Provo and went to the BYU game. It was a lot of fun. Then on Sunday we had our niece, Sara's baby blessing. The picture is of us with Nephew (Ryan) and nieces (Nicole & Sara) from Spencer's side of the family. It was nice to get a little break from studying.
I have been so busy which makes life no fun. I am doing clinicals at UNI and LDS Hospital and surviving tests every Monday. It has gone by fast, but slow at the same time. I am thankful for this opportunity to go to school and learn so much about the medical field. It is amazing.
Spencer is keeping busy as well. We only see each other a couple hours before we have to go to bed - which reminds me I am trying to get a better sleep schedule going, but that just hasn't happened yet. I try to go to bed early, so I can wake up, workout, and head to class or clinicals without being sooo tired like I have been.
Spencer makes me laugh. We have now been driving his truck everywhere we go because he insists on it. He loves it and I am very happy about that!
This Wednesday, October 15th, Spencer and I have been together 7 years!!! I can't believe how time has flown by. He is the greatest and I am very grateful that he came into my life. It just keeps getting better!

2 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

What a fun weekend! I am so glad that Spencer loves his truck, that is awesome. I wish that I could get Derek a car that he loves! Oh well. Good luck with school. It will be over before you know it.

Anonymous said...

You look so cute in your picture. I was thinking how there are never any posts with your cute face. I guess that is what happens when you are always either taking the pictures or doing the posts. Just wait till a baby comes, then you are done for. Just kidding, anyways, you still look so beautiful and fantastic even though I haven't seen you forever.