Monday, October 27, 2008

It's carving time...

Master at work! I messed up our pumpkin last year, so I
kept my distance! Chade & Paysley enjoying our night!

Yep you guessed it...Paysley likes pumpkins!


Yum...pumpkin seeds!



Our first attempt at a ghost! This is without any tracings!




After a long day of studying, test taking, and working, Spencer & I decided to splurge with some fun tonight! We decided to carve us a pumpkin! I love Halloween! It is one of my favorite holidays! I am so glad it is on a Friday this year!

4 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

So fun! I love carving pumpkins and everything about Halloween! The ghost pumpkin looks great.

Hodges Family said...

I love carving pumpkins we just carved ares on sunday sometimes you just have to take a break!

Halfords said...

Looks fun! Brigham was looking at this with me and he said look pumpkin night night

Kabe 'n Dave said...

JESS! Holy cow it's been forever! How the heck are ya?! It's so funny that you wrote, cuz just the other day, Erica and I were talkin 'bout how fun it was at State b-ball w/ you! Do you remember the hotel,...and ur boys? HAHAHA! Good times! I'm excited to follow your blog, hope ya don't mind!