Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

My dad and nephew Chance! My dad and I used to go trick or treating when I was little. It was awesome. Lets just say I always had a ton of candy!
The girls: Abby, Emma, and Elle

Patti's kids: Gage, Emma, & Chance


Emma, Gage, and Chance



Spencer & Andrew-True buddies!!!




Elle (6)





Abby (4)






Left to Right: Andrew, Elle, Gage, Chance, Emma, and Abby!
Tonight we stopped by my sister's house for a bit to eat some chili and see our nieces and nephews dressed up! It was a lot of fun! Happy Halloween!







3 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

I am so jealous that we didn't get to see the kids on Halloween! Thank you so much for posting the pictures of our neices and nephews! They look so cute!

Hodges Family said...

I can't believe how big they all are I remember when Elle was born!

Kimberly said...

CUTE! I love all the kids' costumes! Especially the little witch.s! How much fun! I bet you love being so close to family!