Monday, May 12, 2008

Our weekend!!

This weekend was fun for Spencer and I. On Friday we babysat our nephew Brigham while his parents went to the Jazz game. We took him to dinner with us and then came back to our house to watch the Jazz game. The Jazz won! That was awesome. On Saturday we went to Spencer's cousin's wedding luncheon and then his whole fam came back to our house and all the guys played basketball. They were fun to watch, but stinky to be around, haha! After everyone left, Spencer and I had date night! We went to eat and then saw the movie "What Happens in Vegas." We thought it was hilarious. We don't remember the last show that we went to that made us laugh like this one did. We recommend everyone to see it. Don't worry, it isn't funny in a crude way, it's kept pretty clean. On the way home that night, Spencer went over a bump and I hit my head very hard on the side of the car. Sunday morning I woke up without a goose egg (which isn't a good sign). I had a horrible headache all day and was nauseated so I probably had a slight concussion. Spencer would also tell ya I was quite out of it. We got to talk to Spencer's brother Shayne who is serving a mission in Mexico. Lets just say he still has his fun personality. He makes me laugh all the time. I love it! Anyway, we watched the Jazz again on Sunday. They beat Lakers again!!! Go Jazz! Spencer and I are going to get tickets for Friday's game. Anyone want to join us? AFter the game we visited my step mom, my aunt, and my grandma for mother's day. We had fun catching up with our fam! As for our mothers, we saw my mom Sunday morning and Spencer's mom on Saturday. We hope they all had a great mother's day!

1 comment:

Halfords said...

Thanks again for watching Brigham!! It was a much needed break! You guys are the best :)