Saturday, May 3, 2008

One Team, One Dream

GO JAZZ!!! Spencer and I are avid Jazz fans! I don't see anything better to do on a Friday night then to watch the Jazz play. We love it on game nights because we actually have a life haha! The Jazz beat Houston tonight so they go on to play the Lakers. I know they can beat them! For those who don't know, Matt Harpring # 15 has been my favorite for years! Now that Korver #26 has joined the team, I have two favs! My husband doesn't mind cuz he likes them as well!

Well for this weekend, Spencer and I plan on laying low. Spencer worked about 56 hours this week so he is worn out! I am too! I can't believe how much school drains ya mentally, but it sure does! We might go see the movie "Made of Honor" I have wanted to see that since the previews came on tv. On Wednesday night we rented the movie "27 Dresses" It was a cute show. Spencer was a trooper and watched it with me! It is nice to enjoy my free time with my husband instead of worrying about which notes I will study next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeph and I are huge Jazz fans as well. Last nights game was pretty awesome and we sure can't wait til Sunday. Welcome to blogging!