Saturday, May 17, 2008

My husband is the sweetest!

My beautiful flowers!

My adorable nephew, Chance! (Elle is quite the picture taker, wouldn't ya say!)
Well another week has gone by. What fun it was! Spencer worked so hard and long this weekend. He is one worn out boy! On Friday I babsat my sister Jen's kids (Elle, Abby, and Andrew). Then Patti's kids (Emma, Gage, and Chance) found out so they came to play as well! My cousin Alicia came over so we could prepare invitations to our cousin Cara's Bridal Shower. They turned out darling! It's fun to be crafty when I'm not busy with school. Friday night, Spencer and I went to the Jazz game. It was so sad to see the Jazz lose the season by 3 points. All in all our night ended great! We got Korver and Brewer's autograph! They are so awesome and very sweet to stop for us! All I had was the lil Jazz pamphlet so that's what they signed. We have great pics of Korver so I will definately post that pic for all the ladies out there! It's on our camera and Spencer has it right now, but I will post it asap.
About the flowers...I have wanted to get pretty flowers to put by our door. In Idaho we had a town house that we love and miss! We (or I?) loved planting flowers so we definately miss that! Well Spencer came home and kept trying to get me to come outside...like Jess, let's go walk the dogs. I said hon, I just did. Finally, he said Hey, let's go buy ya some flowers. So out the door I went! Much to my great surprise, there were the beautiful flowers outside our door! I love them! Thanks Spencer! You are the best! I love you very much! What a fun surprise!!!

2 comments:

Hodges Family said...

I love your flowers. I have also been wanting some but have been awaiting the day we move so I will have at my new house but since that is a slow process I should just go get some. I love that you have a blog sorry I never answered your shower text the buttons on my phone are chosing not to work at the moment for some reason.

a farmers wife and her real life said...

It was so good to hear from you! Sounds like you guys are doing good! And I do have to say, what a great husband! Someday, maybe I'll be able to actually keep flowers alive and Danny will buy me some too!