Wednesday, May 28, 2008

6 Random Things About Me...




Tagged by Lacey :)

1. I am Obsessive Compulsive when it comes to cleaning! You can ask anyone in my family and they will tell you all the little things I do that makes them laugh. The other day my visiting teachers were over and they noticed my remotes all lined up in a straight line from biggest to smallest...haha I know it's crazy! Good thing Spencer isn't filling this out...he could go on & on about the funny (or stupid?) things I do!

2. I am a softy! I cannot tell people no! My friends at school and Spencer are in the process of toughening me up. My thing is...I don't like to hurt anyones feelings. Hence, I am always babysitting or doing things for others! Spencer doesn't like his wifey getting used all the time, but for some reason I cannot say no...to anyone!







3. For my peace of mind...I workout five times a week. I have done it for so long that it is a habit! I feel crappy all day until it is over with! Don't get me wrong, I don't enjoy it! But, I do enjoy when it is over...ya just feel so good afterwards!









4. I have read my scriptures and wrote in my journal every night since I was 12! It is another habit of mine! Some people might have a hard time believing me, but I have got journal after journal to prove it!







5. I am addicted to the chips & salsa and chicken fajitas at the restaurant La Luna! Poor Spencer he is always a sport and takes me there! I am glad I married a man who can eat anywhere! I am not like that. I am a picky eater!


6. I love taking care of things (people, animals, plants, etc.) I love taking care of little kids! They are so fun to be around. I love taking care of my two dogs and fish. I know...I need kids, right? I agree! I also love taking care of my potted flower Spencer got me! I am always looking out the window to make sure the wind isn't too strong (ya know, so the petals won't blow off). Once again.. Spencer laughs when I do this and assures me...It is fine!

I hope you enjoy all my pics! I know...I have too much time on my hands at the moment! Oh yeah, I am loving that school is out! Too bad I start up again next week :(


I tag Rani, Amanda, Myndi, Brooke, and Kara!





4 comments:

Hodges Family said...

I believe your journal, scripture thing because I remember that about you growing up. YOu are a good person I think the blog is my journal.

Anonymous said...

I think you are so dang cute. I wish I was clean and organized like you. I am still working on my random things but I will post it soon.

Kimberly said...

I wish I had to work out every day!!! That's a good habit! I'm totally addicted to chips & salsa too - yum!! Glad you posted some random facts...they're fun to read!

Lacey said...

Love the facts! Very true. I remember them all. I wish I was still keeping a journal!