Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day weekend

Our Memorial Day weekend has been great so far. Saturday Spencer and I hung out at home, worked out together, went to dinner, and then went shopping. We had so much fun together and made each other laugh the whole time. I love my husband. On Sunday, we headed to Orem to see Spencer's cousin Braden speak at his farewell. He did a great job! We sure are going to miss him! During Sacrament, Spencer saw someone that looked very familiar! It was a boy Spencer knew from the area Spencer served a mission. Now he is serving a mission here! What a small world! Spencer was so excited to "catch up" with him. It was cool and of course I had to take a photo of them! After church, we headed over to Braden's house for lunch. Spencer and the guys played basketball pretty much the whole time. Occassionally Spencer would get me out to shoot his hoops for him. It was a lot of fun. I played with our lil niece and nephews on the trampoline and the slide. I wish I had a pic of them too! They are so cute! Right now we are getting ready to head back to Orem to spend the day with Spencer's fam!

4 comments:

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

I just got mine today in the mail. I am going to try and come.

The Woolstenhulme Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hodges Family said...

I am glad you guys had a fun weekend. I love long weekends especially because brody is home.

Kimberly said...

Hi!!! What a small world is right! That's pretty cool Spencer saw someone he knew from his mission. It's good to hear from you - this is a good way to keep in touch! You'll have to keep me posted on everything!