Sunday, July 14, 2013

From Jessica's sister

 
Jess is my baby sister and aunt to my 4 angel babies;)….I can’t help but think back to when we were all living at home, and how I ALWAYS used to think, “Kids just love Jess!”. We had many young step-nieces and nephews who adored her. I can honestly say that kids naturally gravitate towards her and Spencer just adds to that charm.:) When my oldest three children were very small, my youngest at the time being only 15 months….Spencer and Jess took on the role of parents for me so we could go on a cruise. They stayed at our house for, what I think must have been 9 days from start to finish, arranged their busy schedules and took immaculate care of our babies. The best thing was, I don’t know if my kids even realized we had been gone! I remember my baby, Chance, had burnt his hand on our fireplace prior to the trip and it needed to be tended to daily. I took great comfort in knowing that Jess was in nursing school and knew she could take care of his little hand and any other emergency that could arise!
I know that it is, understandably, the hardest thing in the world for Jess and Spencer not to have been able to have a family of their own. I know that there is a special little angel who has been waiting for them as much as they have been waiting for he or she. I feel like Spencer and Jess have prepared their whole lives to start, raise, love and nurture an eternal family. I can’t put into words just how treasured a little miracle for them would be.

No comments: