Thursday, July 11, 2013

From Jessica's brother's wife


Jessie and Spencer are the aunt and uncle to my sweet little boys. They are such a strong couple and have so much going for them. They have strong values with a great love for each other, their Savior, and their family. Our nieces and nephews just adore them both! They are so wonderful to them all.

I know they will make such wonderful, caring, loving, and patient parents. Their child will also be adored by many loving aunts, uncles and cousins, not to mention wonderful grandparents who would do anything for their grandchildren!! I married into this wonderful family and have been blown away by the love and kindness that is shown by all. This is a wonderfully close family that I am just in awe of every day. Each person is so supportive and there for you at a moments notice. Not only does a child need wonderful parents, which Jessie and Spencer will be, they need love that comes from aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents. My little boys just adore their cousins and talk about their grandma's and grandpa's on a daily basis. Being a mother, this makes me so happy that I know that there are so many people who love and adore my boys in this family!! Your children become your whole world and having such a supportive family unit behind you makes it so much for fulfilling.

I am grateful for Spencer and Jessie's faithfulness and their trust in the Lord. They are an example to us all. I am so excited for the day when we get to meet their little one!!

Holly

No comments: