Thursday, July 11, 2013

From Jessica's Mom


Through the years, I have come to believe that Jessica and Spencer have become soul mates, and I know through this time of tribulation in their life, finding out that they couldn't have children of their own has brought them closer together rather than tearing them apart, and that alone, I think makes them great candidates for parenthood. This has shown me that they will stay together through thick and thin and in todays world that is a rare thing!

Jessica and Spencer have so much love to give, it breaks my heart, to see them with their nieces and nephews, who love them dearly and love to spend time with them. Jess and Spencer spend as much time with them as they possibly can. When they come to the family parties, the kids just run to them and cling to them when they have to leave.

Jess and Spencer have a beautiful home and both have great jobs.  Jessica is a Nurse and Spencer works with Christensen Heating and Electric and is continuing his education. They are financially very capable of taking care of children. Being a Mom myself, and if I had to place a child for adoption, for the child's best interest, Jess and Spencer would be my first choice. They have already worked it out with their work schedule, that one of them would be with the baby all the time. But they have many family members that would love to be able to watch Halford Jr.

I can promise that this baby, that I call Halford Jr. ( Not knowing whether the baby will be a boy or girl) will be LOVED, and brought up to be a great human being, with character, morals and integrity, because these are the traits that they have.

I watched Jessica and Spencer with their little Shih tzu, Paysley. She was almost 5 when they found out that she had kidney failure and they did everything in their power for little Paysley, and when there was nothing left to do for her, but let her go peacefully, they took her to be laid to rest and buried her in their backyard. My heart broke for them, they loved that sweet little dog with all their heart, and they were also going through the pain of finding out they couldn't have children of their own.

One thing I know about Jess and Spencer, when they are blessed with Little Halford Jr., that this baby will be the most Blessed and Loved Baby in the world.

I know it is only a matter of time that Jess and Spencer will be blessed with this child. And I pray everyday that it is soon. We know it's in God's hands, and we are patient because we know it will happen.

No comments: