Thursday, July 11, 2013

From Jessica's cousin


Jess is my husband's cousin.  We do not live close enough to see them interact with children on a regular basis, but I do know that Spencer and Jess have an incredible relationship with one another.  I echo Shari (Jessica's mom) in saying that it says a lot about them that they have become closer together during their trial of infertility than falling apart.   A strong bond as husband and wife is evidence that they can endure any hardship that comes their way.  They make a wonderful example to their future children of what a beautiful, real marriage looks like.   I know that Jess and Spencer are people of strong faith and moral courage.  They have huge hearts and would make wonderful, loving parents and would provide a stable, fun, loving home.  We pray that they will be blessed with the opportunity to have a family.  I urge you to consider them as the adoptive parents of your sweet baby. 

Sincerely,
Brooke Woolstenhulme

No comments: