Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bullies...still?

Today I found out that my sweet 7 year old niece has a bully in the first grade! One day a girl asked Elle to give her Elle's chocolate milk. Well, the sweetheart that Elle is, gave it to her. Now every day that same girl makes Elle trade her chocolate milk. I mean seriously, does that girl really want to mess with me, my mom, and my sisters, haha! I called her today and told her when I was in the first grade I had won the spelling bee contest and I got a pint of Rainblow bubble gum. Well a short, fat, ugly girl came up and grabbed them and said if I didn't give those to her then I would have to go buy her some. So, thinking that my parents wouldn't let me do that, I gave them to her. I was so upset and just like Elle I was too embarrassed to tell anyone! I also had one in junior high in my economics class. Callie you will remember this! She totally harrassed Callie and I. She was one of those girls who had seen the judge several times, so after being fed up with her crap, I mentioned my dad was a "judge" (not in that same city, but I didn't let her know that, haha). She then left us alone. I also had some mexican girls who would push me into lockers in high school because of a stupid boy. Now that I am in college, you would think it would end, right? No! A stupid girl makes fun of me for eating Wheat Thins and will seriously take them from me to hide. She thinks it's so funny. I let her know she is stupid. Yes, I did! Moral of this story, Elle, I know how it feels and I will take care of your problem for you (even though I can't take care of mine :) Hence, the song, "Momma said knock you out," fitting right?

4 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

Poor Ellie! She is such a sweetheart! She deserves her chocolate milk. I bet Jen was irate!

Hodges Family said...

Oh my gosh seriously what do people teach there kids if they are in first grade and already being a bully! and yes I do remember econmics!

Kimberly said...

okay, I'm totally curious who your bullies were!! But seriously, poor Ellie ... the first grade - I mean come on - 7 is a little early for a bully ... sheesh! some people are just like that I guess ...

Dani said...

"momma said knock you out"? That song is from turbo jam! :) That's funny you would post about bullies because Brandt and I were just talking about that this morning on our way to school. School is hard enough as it is without people being mean to you on top of it. I can't stand mean people.