Monday, February 23, 2009

Is it summer again?!?!

We had quite a few things happen last summer that weren't the funnest things to go through. Well, today totally reminded me of it...and here's why: I got a call from Spencer today saying he cut his finger. I seriously had deja vu from last summer. Spencer cut his finger pretty bad when Paysley was about 7 weeks pregnant. Well, here we go again! How crazy is that? I seriously think he needs a new profession, haha. I told him that I thought he knew those tools were sharp!!! Well let's just hope our car doesn't get stolen! Knock on wood...several times!

On a lighter note, I finally got Spencer to watch the movie Grease! I think that movie is great. It is funny because when I was watching High School Musical with my niece Elle, she knew every song and sang along and danced like crazy. Spencer pointed out that I am that same way with Grease. I mean seriously, who doesn't dance along to that movie? Then a week later Grease 2 came on (gotta love Johnny!) and Spencer watched it with me as well. Yes, I sang along to that too. Now, if only I can get Spencer to watch Twilight?!?!

3 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

I love Grease! I haven't seen that movie in forever. I am glad Spencer watched with you. I don't think that I can get Derek to watch that with me.

Hodges Family said...

Well I hope there is no repeat of last summer!

Dani said...

Yes, I agree it may be wise for Spence to try another profession :) I hope his finger is ok! p.s. I love grease too! My favorite quote is "i feel like a defective typewriter..." haha!