Saturday, February 21, 2009

Updated pics of our past litter!

In no particular order: Oliver
Harley aka frodo

Buster aka Bruiser


Bella



Only two more weeks until the puppies arrive! This is Paysley a few days ago. She sure is big!


I thought I would update with some recent pics of the pups and Paysley-still no recent pic of Scout, bummer!

Spencer and I are doing really well. Nothing new~I am still busy with school. Today I have so much reading to do and when I take breaks I come play on the computer. Spencer is at a side job today. He is such a hard worker! I really look up to him. He has done so much for me while I am in school. Our new saying is "Suffer now instead of later" -Totally rings true for us right now! We'll just keep on keepin on until May!!!

2 comments:

Halfords said...

The puppies are all so cute! I can't believe the others will be here so soon!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Haha! I LOVE your motto...that sooooo fits with school and clinicals and all that, hahaha! But I still have a year and change to go. BLAA! Be sooo glad you're almost done. YAY!