Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Why I love my dogs!

Funny story: I gave both Chade and Paysley a "treat" today, so Chade went over here and hid his bone, but not only did he hide it, he sat here ALL day just like this so Paysley wouldn't come near it! Awhh, I love my Chade!
Paysley AbSoLuTeLy LOVES her puppies!

~Our Sweet Puppies~ At 2 weeks old... Tinka (female)


Zoe (female)



Scooter (male)




Dewey (runt):male





Opie (male)

Raising a litter of puppies is sooo easy! They hardly ever cry and when they do Paysley is right there to relieve them or feed them. For those who do not know~puppies do not go potty (both 1 and 2) on their own. Their mom licks them to stimulate them so therefore it never gets on anything! It has been fun! I have had people from New York and Pennsylvania emailing me saying they are interested in our Shorkies! It is soooo crazy! I seriously had to stop advertising because I was getting too many calls! We love our little pups and our crazy dogs!




2 comments:

Halfords said...

They are looking so cute!

Hodges Family said...

They are so Cute!