Sunday, March 15, 2009

A much needed weekend!

This weekend was great and something I really needed! My mom came down from Idaho and I was able to hang with her all weekend. Friday night my mom, sisters, and I went out to dinner. It was so fun to just sit and talk to them. Then after dinner, we didn't want the night to end so we headed to Draper because Patti heard about a new yogurt place called "Frogurt." It was dang good, but don't let it fool ya, 35 cents an ounce adds up pretty quick!

Then on Saturday I went with my mom, sister's, and their kids to lunch. We had so much fun. It is so crazy how much my nieces and nephews have grown up. Then after we dropped the kids off to their dads, we jetted back to Frogurt. My favorite part was afterward my mom came to my house to workout with me. When I lived in Idaho, my mom and I did that all the time. I miss it so much. Then Saturday night we all went to Jens to eat dinner. I sure wish my mom lived down here. Us girls miss her so much. She truly is the best mom in the whole world!

Spencer has been doing pretty good. He has been working on a lot of side jobs, so we have hardly seen each other the last couple weeks. It's hard cuz we miss each other! He is such a hard worker! I appreciate all that he does!

The pups are doing so good! I have one pup that has milk come out of his nose sometimes when he eats. I heard it could be cleft palate or pneumonia, so yeah that freaked me out! But, come to find out, he is as healthy as can be and sometimes he just eats too much! They are so cute and once again easy to take care of!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Must have been the weekend to hang out with family! Glad you get to hang with your sisters, I wish I could hang with mine more. Glad the pups are doing well, sorry you and Spencer are busy working and not seeing one another much. You are getting so close, I'm excited for you!