Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our 3 Year Anniversary!

Tomorrow Spencer & I have been married for 3 years! It is crazy how time flies and even crazier to think we have been together as a couple for almost 8 years! I love Spencer more than anything in this world. He truly is everything I wanted in a husband. We have been through so much this past year and a half and although it hasn't been the easiest, I am glad I had him to help get through it! Spencer, you are the best and I love you so much! Here's to 3 years & Eternity!!!!

P.S. I am so bummed. I got out all our cute wedding pics to put on this post, but my darn scanner is not cooperating! Yes, it is fitting cuz we truly have the best luck, lol!

7 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!!! I hope that you are actually able to spend some time together today!

Hodges Family said...

Happy Aniversary! Congrats!

Kimberly said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you two have a good day together! (If you get the time)

Halfords said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe how time flies.

a farmers wife and her real life said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!!! :)