Friday, July 3, 2009

Our new house!!!

This is our new house! We thought it was funny to put that other house in our last post as a decoy! Yeah, we make ourselves laugh...a lot! We move into this house next week and we are so excited. This house is so perfect for us! It is definitely an answer to our prayers. We found this house the EXACT day it was listed with my step mom's help! She definitely knows what she is doing (she's a realtor :) Thanks Raelynne for finding this for us! Don't mind the clutter on the front porch. It is NOT ours and will NOT look like this when we move in! I am not a fan of clutter...I repeat...I am NOT a fan of clutter! Okay, so there is only two chairs and flowers on there, but still :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute!!! Congratulations, I am so excited for you.

Halfords said...

It's so cute! I love it

Jamie Ortega said...

Congrats on the new house!!! We just put an offer on a house here in Seattle. I cant wait to have a place of our own again!

Holly and Derek said...

What a cute house! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of the inside.

Kimberly said...

AWESOME!! That's great! And it's SO CUTE!! I'm sure you cant wait to decorate!! Good luck moving and I can't wait to see more pictures!! Congrats!